For more than 20 years, Exadel has been developing enterprise and custom software solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including AT&T, Samsung, Bank of America, eBay, and GE. With 18 locations and delivery centers across the US and Eastern Europe, Exadel solves the most complex software engineering problems, offering a scalable and skilled mix of onshore and offshore resources at the industry’s most competitive prices.
The Exadel Difference
- 18 Global operation locations:
- Bay Area headquarters
- Boulder, CO. delivery & development team
- 16 EU & Eastern European delivery & development centers
- Hand picked resources from our strong University involvement, internship programs, and employee retention models.
- Enterprise software, web, & mobile app development
- Digital Marketing Technology
- Digital Transformation
- Product & Platform Development
- Big data & analytics
- QA automation & testing
- Cloud Services
- Exadel Innovation Lab
Country – United States
Hourly Rate – $25 – $49 / hr
Employees – 250 – 999
- Custom Software Development
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Midmarket ($10M – $1B)
- Enterprise (>$1B)
- Small business (<$10M)
“They have a real personal commitment to the success of the overall program. The level of commitment was remarkable.” – Chief Security Architect, Fortune 500 Healthcare Company.
“Exadel’s rapid scalability and willingness to deliver in high-pressure situations continue to support this long-term partnership.” – Director of Software Dev, Information Services Company.
“The team displayed exceptional project management and communication, leading to a successful long-term partnership.” – CTO, Media Broadcast Company.